Canon Pixma MG2120 Driver Download
Review– Contingent upon how much and what you print, the USB-connected Canon Pixma MG2120 shading inkjet multifunction printer may be sufficient for a home client. Be that as it may, its dark ink is not really a deal, so on the off chance that you print generally message, you won’t care for the progressing expenses. Then again, in the event that you ordinarily print blended content and shading design, this MFP costs about the same to work as a large portion of the opposition.
The Pixma MG2120 will handle low volumes of printing, duplicating, and examining effectively. Of course, given the value, it has no civilities, for example, a programmed more duplex, or a program report feeder (ADF) for the scanner. On the in addition to the side, the cover for the letter/A4-size scanner telescopes to suit thicker material, and you can even push-check by changing a setting in the scanner dialog. The single info plate handles around 100 sheets, and the yield plate straightforwardly above it handles 50.
The control board is simple. The single-digit LED and exhibit of blazing light markers can be difficult to unravel, regardless of some great naming. There are no media-card spaces, nor arrives a showcase for exploring menus or reviewing photographs.
The Canon, dissimilar to HP with its Photosmart 5010, offers a full-highlighted PC printer driver. The unit has the general panoply of design alternatives, for example, booklet and n-up, or tiled, pages (various pages lessened in size and imprinted on a solitary sheet of paper).
Macintosh clients, on the other hand, will be disillusioned: You’ll locate no manual duplexing backing for the Mac, and Canon’s answer for supporting Lion (OS X 10.7) was to send me to a site where I could discover no download particularly for the Pixma MG2120, those for more costly models. Luckily, Apple’s own particular Add Printer establishment found, downloaded, and introduced a suitable driver for the unit.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon Pixma MG2120 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10