Samsung ML-2165W Driver Download
Review– Samsung ML-2165W monochrome laser printers give a straightforward exquisite laser sharp content for just $ 150. It is additionally very smaller, measuring only 13 crawls wide by 8.5 inches by 7 creeps high, making it suitable for little work territories. Extra elements are few, and costly toner around 4 pennies for each page; however for low-volume, essential printing, it is justified regardless of a look.
Setting up the ML-2165W is effortlessness itself. Plug in the force rope, plug the yield plate little turning up the unit, and press the WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup). It’s as simple as that expecting you have a WPS-competent switch. On the off chance that you don’t, you must interface the printer to your PC through USB to set up Wi-Fi – or use it as a USB-connected unit.
Negligible control. The WPS catch likewise pull in served as Continue/Print catch; and on the off chance that you hold it down for 15 seconds, the call status report. Past that, you simply get a printer and toner status lights, and the on/off catch. ML-2165W printer driver, however just as fundamental, is additionally exquisite and very much composed. Samsung does not offer format choices, but rather it doesn’t bolster manual duplexing on the PC side. Sadly, manual duplexing is not accessible on the Mac. Considering that the little foot shaped impression make the ML-2165W is suitable for an apartment – Mac fortress – it’s shocking oversight. Sibling HL-2270DW expenses the same sum and incorporates programmed duplexing.
Paper taking care of components of the ML-2165W is straightforward, as well, albeit adequate with the end goal of light-obligation part. Data paper on the base holds 150 sheets, and the yield plate on top holds 100 sheets.
The unit ships with starter toner cartridge that will keep going for around 700 pages. After that, you need to pay around $ 65 for 1500 pages standard cartridge substitution, which comes to expensive 4.3 pennies for each page.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Samsung ML-2165W Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10