Samsung Printer Xpress C410W Driver Download
Review– The world is a colorful place, which is why color printers outsell black and white monochrome units. Not too long ago, have a color laser printer at home means you might as well of. However, laser printer prices have since dropped significantly, making them more attainable to the masses.
One of the new models is the Samsung Xpress C410W ($ 230), a compact unit that is designed for an office environment, but it would not be out of place as a household printer either. The C410W, along with the MFP variants, is one of the first color laser printers that supports near-field communication, or NFC. With this, you can send print jobs from a smartphone or tablet that is compatible only with the push of a device to the printer. Unfortunately, despite the good function printer, we stopped short of recommending to all users simply because supplies are very expensive to replace. But if you find yourself needing a color laser printer and you do not print multiple copies too often – plus you have to use the NFC feature – see.
Features and Design
Hearing the word “laser printer” and, for many of us, the vision of a great meal desktop devices still come to mind. It is certainly not the case with the newer desktop unit made for homes and small offices, such as the C410W. Part of the Xpress Samsung Printer series, single-function printer C410W is a compact and attractive exterior with gray and black, at 15 x 12.2 x 8.3 inches and weighs less than 22 pounds, has a footprint small enough to live to coexist peacefully alongside a PC or notebook in the same table.
C410W has very little control. On the right side of the top panel are the power button, status indicators, and Eco and WPS button. Eco button reduces the amount of toner used to print. In our tests, the only time a print job looks affected is in our image quality tests, in which the mold a little lighter. Eco mode can also be selected in the print driver. WPS button allows for easy Wi-Fi setup with the WPS-compatible router and allows the Wi-Fi Direct, which is needed to create a device capable of NFC.
C410W is one of the first color laser printer in the world (according to Samsung) have NFC capability. What is NFC, you ask? If you’ve seen the TV ads for the Samsung Galaxy mobile phone in which two people exchange photos by simply tapping two phones together, then you’ve seen NFC demonstration. If you press the NFC device – such as a phone Galaxy said, for instance – to the label on the bottom left of the top panel of the printer, you can send print jobs directly from the phone to a printer. (Technically connection via Wi-Fi connection directly. NFC handle the initial contact / partner, who then hands off to a Wi-Fi connection but the one-time setup is required for any new devices that speak to the printer.)
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Samsung Printer Xpress C410W Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10