Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 Driver Download
Review– Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 printer is fast you can afford to do monochrome printing up to 12 ppm with 8 ppm color. Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 is capable of providing high quality, easily combines speed, reliable performance, efficiency and unmatched value, with many attractions it has been: (1). high definition and full-color printing (2). the first impression very quickly and save time, money and effort, (3) simple, easy and enjoyable with everything in a toner cartridge environment, (4) to print up to 12 pages per minute (A4) mono print and 8 pages per minute for color laser printing, (5). The first impression that took only 22 minutes to print a black and white [28 seconds to print color], (6). Up to 9600 x 600 dpi print quality with automatic image refinement (7). Energy saving and highly efficient in sleep mode, simply elegant and small 4W.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 very thin and has pulled the paper tray that very compact and has only 39.9 cm x 45.3 cm x 32.6 cm (WxDxH), weighed about 16kg dimensions. By not using the background hum that can produce some printers that have combined with an elegant and simple interface that has a button, you have the perfect desktop laser printer and boasts.
Canon I SENSYS LBP5050 with mention able to print up to 12 A4 page per minute monkey and it took less than 3 seconds to print the first page which can be reached by using technology first impression so quickly. Not only is it fast, but print canon I SENSYS LBP5050 provides sharp, crispest text, graphics are very detailed thanks to a print resolution up to 9600 printer x 600 dpi with Automatic Image Refinement. This LBP5050 printer I use energy efficiency SENSYS 1-3 W in sleep mode and the power switch is a very comfortable life easy off, saving energy costs so far. Thanks to reliable machine Canon i-SENSYS very quiet and environmentally friendly LBP5050 is also quietly waiting for the operation allowing you to focus on your work without interference from the environment in which they live.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10