Canon PIXMA iX6850 Driver Download
Review– Printer A3 compact, high-performance addition to the wireless office. A3 office printer that also provides a high-performance Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity, plus printing from mobile devices 5 efficient ink alone are capable of providing quality business documents pristine and top pictures
Plus compact A3 office printer
Elegant and high-performance ink A3 printer offering ultra plus 5 single document so remarkable quality and print photos. this is a desktop solution that is simple and dreamlike views over to score big Excel spreadsheets, pictures, and posters of business.
Canon PIXMA iX6850 with Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity can be easily shared among multiple PCs through network of offices. select Canon PIXMA Printing Solutions application to print directly from their smart device. Google Cloud Print and Apple AirPrint support are also always forget.
5 Single Ink system includes all the ink crisp black pigment, text and color dye ink is so acute for photo-lab quality are very beautiful and high-quality printing and more efficient for you simply set or change the color that has run out.
You do not have to wait long beautiful prints. Thanks to technology, the Canon PIXMA iX6850 LISA has a document print speeds of 14.5 ipm rapid Mono A4 and 10.4 ipm in all colors, and you can print photo lab quality 10x15cm borderless photo that about the next 36 seconds.
Save ink – XL
Canon PIXMA iX6850 prints approximately optional XL Ink yield significantly more pages, providing up to 30% less per page than the usual standard size ink. XXL optional pigment black ink to print up to 1,000 pages in mono.
Enjoy access to quality professional their creative content with CREATIVE-PARK-PREMIUM. It’s easy to make a poster print and document their business by using a template Template Solutions eksklusiff services. eksklusiff.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon PIXMA iX6850 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10