Canon PIXMA iX6860 Driver Download
Review– The inkjet printer is designed to print large volumes of media with ease, providing businesses with competitive advantage. Optional XXL black cartridges allow user to print approximately 1,000 pages, which reduces the cost of replacement ink tank and improving business profitability. The printing machine has been packed connectivity features like Wi-Fi, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print besides PIXMA mobile printing through Canon Printing Solutions App. Canon PIXMA iX6860 has various functions of the printer and has the minimum ink droplet size is 1 picoliter and Horizontal Vertical 9600 x 2400 dpi. Speed A4 black and white printing is about 14.5ipm, the A4 color, and material about 10.4ipm borderless 6 inches x 4 inches, about 36 seconds. Compatible ink cartridges for this printer include PGI-650BK, CLI-651Y / CLI-651C / CLI-651M / CLI-651BK with optional remain PGI-650XL, PGI-655XXL and high-capacity cartridges CLIU-651XL.
Borderless printing is performed at 0 mm each right / left / Top / bottom margin and the printer supports A3, A3 +, A4, LDR, LTR 10×12, 8 x10, 5×7 and 4×6. PIXMA iX6860 can print about 150 sheets of plain paper and supports printing envelopes (COM10, DL) and custom size paper with 91 mm – 676mm long and 55mm – 329mm width. You can print documents of different weight on this team, including 64 to 105 g / m2 paper and special Canon has approximately 300 g / m2 of PT-101 Pro Platinum Photo Paper high.
Print from your Apple or Android device, as the PIXMA iX6860 is enabled Printing Solutions App that supports Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print, printing qualities plain and photo paper. The Canon printing machine adheres to the TCP / IP protocol and can be accessed IEEE802.11b, IEEE802.11g and IEEE802.11n wireless LAN connectivity. It operates on the 2.4GHz frequency and operates between channels 1-13. The wireless LAN range is covered by up to 50 meters, although it depends on the conditions and transmission speed.
The device works with WPA-PSK (TKIP / AES), WPA2-PSK (TKIP / AES) and WEP64 / 128bit wireless LAN security. Wired LAN network type is IEEE802.3u (100BASE-TX) and IEEE802.3 (10BASE-T). Wired LAN data is processed on 10M / 100Mbps. The printer uses the Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface. It works on 32-bit Windows XP SP3, Vista SP1, SP2 for Vista, 7 SP1, 7, 8 and 8.1. You still need to print XPS Essentials Edition and Windows XP Canon PIXMA so it can run on OSX v10.6.8 or later Mac software. The package having the camera iX6860 includes installation CD-ROM, most printed documents, paper Photo shows 5 different ink tanks, power cable and warranty card offer cover for 12 months. This printer is powered by 50/60 Hz, power supply 100-240 V AC, measuring 584 x 310 x 159 mm and a weight of 8.1kg.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon PIXMA iX6860 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10