Canon Pixma MG2460 Driver Download
Review– Canon PIXMA MG2460 is a photo all-in-one inkjet printer. Quality, reliable and affordable all-in-one printer PIXMA MG2460 is the solution daily to produce a print, scan and copy at home with incredible speed. High-resolution microscopic ink dots, they can ensure that you produce quality photos and crisp documents while providing quality ChromaLife100 prints also keeps up longer. Designing a compact and slim body means you can easily put a Canon Pixma MG2460 anywhere in room. The Auto-power contribute to energy conservation printer.
High-determination, sensitive ink strokes verify generate quality images and reports, while Chromalife100 + transmits more difficult impressions. Slightly conservative body and also means that you can put the Mg2460 Pixma anywhere. The self-control ability assumes a role in preserving vitality.
Compact, affordable and efficient the PIXMA MG2460 is the ideal printer all-in-one for your home office. Prints, copies and scans, obtaining exceptional results effortlessly. Reaching print speeds of 8.0 ipm in black and white and 4.0 in color, print documents and photos you need, super fast. But it’s not just about speed, the PIXMA MG2460 also offers quality. FINE11 using ink cartridges, 4800 x 600 dpi resolution and print head technology 2PL FINA, the MG2460 produces prints with amazing clarity and color reproduction. Meanwhile, ChromaLife100 + ensures these beautiful impressions are long lasting. Other useful features include silent mode MG2460 for quieter printing and an auto-ON function that can help you save on energy costs.
A reliable and affordable printer all-in-one PIXMA MG2460 is the everyday solution to producing print, copy and scan at home at exceptional speeds. High resolution, microscopic ink dots ensure you produce quality photos and documents while ChromaLife100 + offers more lasting impressions. A slim and compact body means you can put anywhere MG2460. The auto-ON function contributes to energy conservation.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon Pixma MG2460 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10