Canon PIXMA MG3600 Driver Download
Review– Although all-in-one machines surpass sales of single-function printers, there are good reasons why you may not need the additional features of a combination device. You may already have a flatbed scanner or do very little scanning or copying, or may be on a tight budget and only buy what you can afford. In less than £ 60, single-function PIXMA iP3600 Canon is more affordable than the most all-in-one, while still providing the economy of individual ink tanks for each color.
Most of the iP3600 is caused in high gloss piano black, which looks good until it begins to show fingerprints or wear. There is a simple strip, silver on the front, as a highlight.
This printer has a very simple, mechanical, paper feed design from a flip-up, feed tray 120 sheets in the back of a two-stage telescopic output tray at the front. To print photos, plain paper is removed and limit the guides to the width of your photo paper stock – the machine can handle blanks 15 x 10 cm to A4.
As a secondary power, there is a tray of 120 sheets of paper that the slots from the front, offering an unusually high capacity of 240 sheets for a low-cost printer. Unlike cassettes in the all-in-one, it is projected from the front of the printer when it is in use increasing global presence of Canon.
There are only two controls of the machine, each assigned to buttons – with associated LEDs – in the right curved front edge. The top one is for power and the bottom to feed paper or to cancel print jobs.
On the back, the only shots are for USB, the only connection data on the machine and power. At least the power supply is integrated PIXMA iP3600 and requires no separate power block.
Hardware installation is simply a matter of plugging the five ink cartridges in the holders in the print head. There are two black inks in this machine: a pigment for printing text on plain paper and dye-based photo prints. Each cartridge holder has an integrated display when set correctly and to indicate which cartridge to replace when the ink runs red LED.
Software installation includes a controller – versions are provided for Windows 2000 onwards and OS X 10.3.9. There is no apparent support for Linux. Another software package includes the Canon Easy-PhotoPrint EX, which offers basic photo editing.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon PIXMA MG3600 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10