Canon PIXMA MG6160 Driver Download
Review– Canon PIXMA MG 6160 high-performance Wi-Fi all-in-one offers impressive print quality with a system of photo lab Touch intelligent and easy to use. PIXMA MG6160 using 6 separate ink tanks for gray mold ink can produce color and grayscale is amazing.
Increase productivity of your small to the medium sized office with Canon imageCLASS MF6160dw. The MF6160dw combines all your printing, copying, scanning and faxing needs in one compact device. This wireless, multifunction laser printer in black and white is ideal for medium volume office and is equipped with a variety of features to keep businesses operating efficiently and effectively.
With blazing fast print and copy speeds up to 35 pages per minute tape and Single Cartridge System 250-sheet front-loading combines all components including toner, drum and finishing unit users will have more time to focus on their daily Chores. Improve document control “Send” a technology that allows users to send scanned documents and forward received faxes to a recipient via email or a file server. In addition, the Department ID Management, use of devices you can monitor and control empowering companies to reduce costs.
For the mobile professional, the MF6160dw has a wide range of mobile features. With Apple AirPrint users can print directly from your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. In addition, the MF6160dw supports Google Cloud Print allows users to print from your mobile device or computer using Google Cloud Print enabled applications.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon PIXMA MG6160 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10