Canon PIXMA MG8150 Driver Download
Review– If you put the MG8150 and MG6150 recently reviewed side by side and product logos hidden small sitting on the left side, we estimate that any exclusion of a Canon product designer would not say it easy to distinguish. The MG8150 is slightly higher at 470 x 392 x 199mm, but the two large shiny black inkjet multifunction printers with a focus on touch screen controls that light up in specific situations of context. It is a very easy to use the printer with a highly logical workflow that comes as close to being truly intuitive as any product that we could imagine.
The vast majority of the MG6150 MG8150 reflects, so let’s borrow freely from our review to cover most of them. The multifunctional aspects of the MG8150 include scanning through a scanning head CIS 4800 x 4800 dpi, the copy through the same mechanism and printing; fax notable feature is absent, but we are seeing less multifunction serviced fax built these days, at least in the consumer / SOHO space. However, you can print still images directly from HD movies.
MG8150 prints tanks inkjet six colors to plain paper, photo paper and directly on CD and DVD, which gives great operational flexibility. Connections are via USB or WiFi 802.11n and is compatible with Canon Easy Photo Print App for iPhone and iPad. That is not as fully featured as competing for HP ePrint solution we’ve seen in theEnvy Photosmart 100 and B110.
The MG8150 commands a premium over the MG6150, mainly due to the inclusion of a film and slide scanner built into the top of the tray of the scanner. It is not as flexible as a real film scanner would be in terms of the sizes of the negative things you can do, but for most of the basic work that should be more than enough.
With so many similarities with the MG6150, we expected great things from the MG8150, since it’s cheaper compatriot was an easy choice selection of the publisher. Like the MG6150, the print quality of the MG8150 was excellent for both text and prints photos. Not many inkjet in which I said that project could substitute for normal coverage and easy get away with it, but the MG8150 comes awfully close. SOHO office personnel work, the project is certainly good enough.
The problem we had with the MG6150 was that it was not particularly fast and unfortunately, the MG8150 was even slower with the same proofs. Canon 12.5ipm approximately qualifies for printing black and white. We have achieved an average of 4 pages per minute in full coverage and only five in the project, with the first page in both cases taking leisurely twenty two seconds to emerge. 4×6 inch photo prints took sixty-eight seconds to emerge.
The Pixma MG8150 offers excellent print quality. Like the MG6150. It is easy to use with excellent multifunction touch screen. Like the MG6150. It offers direct CD / DVD printing, automatic two-sided printing and direct printing from compatible cameras and camcorders. Like the MG6150. But the MG6150 is hundred fifty dollars less and is a little faster to start running.
You may be able to choose which one we’d recommend. The MG8150 is certainly not a bad impression, but unless integrated scanning slides / negatives are of vital importance to you, get the cheapest MG6150 place.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon PIXMA MG8150 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10