Canon PIXMA MX390 Driver Download
Review– The Canon Pixma MX 390 measures 42x32x20cm, add 18 cm to the second figure of depth when the paper tray is open, you will need to add a few centimeters to the last digit of the height to use the platform. The power lead external USB fax connections, etc. are all left the rear unit. There are 26 buttons and a two-line display of all in the sloped front cover of the flatbed scanner, feeding the page it is behind this, but when the inbox is not being used is folded so do not add to the total height of the unit.
The pull out paper tray can hold 50 sheets perhaps, manual flip down the paper output tray jams after a few sheets. The software installation took seven minutes and uses 270MB of hard disk space. Fast printing mode still gives a clear, sharp print and my 200-word document nonsense came through 11 ppm, while 1500 offering more normal word was only slightly slower at 10 ppm.
A lot of units, when used in draft mode, tend to take the role and this sometimes causes traffic jams, not with this unit.Often the quickest way is much louder and again this unit does not seem to suffer this problem.
However, for those who want to print / scan / copy a single page does not note that since the power switch to be able to use the unit there is a delay of about 20 seconds while various controls are carried out and even when a single sheet is not printed even a delay of about 15 seconds between pressing printing and everything that happens in the unit.
The copy of a document can be either from the flatbed or feed page there was no difference in the total time. Page feeding is most useful when multiple pages are copied, but the flatbed is the only way to capture pages from magazines or books without destroying the original.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon PIXMA MX390 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10