Canon PIXMA MX410 Driver Download
Review– The Canon Pixma MX410 is not the fastest printer in its class image, but its automatic document feeder, wireless connectivity, and the full suite of Canon software wins this MFP our recommendation light to moderate monthly production.
The Canon Pixma MX410 is a shame all-in-one solution for people who need a solution for intermittent production monthly usage to print boarding passes, office documents, or occasional snapshots. Its dual-ink cartridge bay limits its output performance so it is not recommended for use photo-specific, but will certainly be satisfied with the Pixma graphic and text quality, add extra features like wireless connectivity, an automatic document feeder, and Canon exclusive HD Movie Print that can extract and print stills from video cameras Canon HD compatible device and this $ 100 is more than worth its price.
Design and features
The design of the Pixma MX410 is streamlined so that every drawer, tray, and port folds flush in the autonomous body. The result is an elegant black matte exterior, with all the buttons you need to adjust settings conveniently placed on the front panel, since the default function is printed, the rest of the hotkeys (copy, fax, scan) are the largest in the panel with the power and backlit buttons and a low intermittent alarm for paper jams and ink begin.
Last year, Pixma MX330 is no longer offered in the Canon Web site, but you can still spend the same amount and benefit from a dedicated LCD screen of 1.8 inches. The MX410 is simpler with only a two-line dot matrix graphic display in the center control panel, and while not as elegant as a color LCD screen, it is still suitable for all the words of everyday life, scan, and fax functionality.
Most AIOs typically do not include automatic document feeders (ADF) with printers in this price point, so we’re happy to see that Canon includes one to make it much easier to scan or copy stacks of documents. The ADF can only handle up to 30 pages at a time, so most of your blank media passes through the rear input tray has 100 pages and plastic guide folds of the rear tray to corral the largest communication means.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon PIXMA MX410 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10