Canon PIXMA MX420 Driver Download
Review– The Office Pixma MX420 Wireless Inkjet Canon All-in-One is the medium model of the three new multifunction printers Canon Business (MFP) Recently I’ve tried. Lacks the speed and output quality, and some of the luxuries of choice Canon Inkjet Pixma MX882 Office All Editors-in-One, but packs more features than the Canon Pixma MX360 Inkjet Office All- In-One. It offers a range of features at a reasonable price for a home-business owner, and you can pull double duty as an MFP of the house also.
The MX420 prints, copies, scans and faxes. You can scan to email (it will open your mail client and attach a scan to a new message), and send it by fax or from your PC or your computer. An automatic document feeder 30 sheets (ADF) lets you scan, copy or fax multipage documents.
7.8 by 18.1 by 16.4 inches (HWD) and 19.3 pounds, it is smaller than the MX882, but with the similar style, glossy black with rounded corners. Towards the top, the angle of the sides up to meet the ADF tray and input. This gives the front panel, which has a 2.5-inch color LCD, alphanumeric keyboard Fax several buttons and a tilt upward.
Under the panel and the right of the output, tray is a port for a USB key or a PictBridge-enabled camera. Beside him is a door that protects three slots that fit a variety of memory-card formats, including CompactFlash.
The MX420 has a top loading paper for links to a paper capacity of 100 sheets that effectively limits home-office-duty and automatic two-sided printing to print on both sides of a sheet of paper. 2 tanks of ink used, black and multicolored, the same as the MX360.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon PIXMA MX420 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10