Canon PIXMA MX525 Driver Download
Review– The Canon Pixma MX525 is a multifunction inkjet printer inexpensive carefully designed with an automatic document feeder 30 pages and a paper tray for 100 sheets. Or print engine or ADF is duplex, so it is limited to scanning and copying from one side, but this is typical of a multifunction printer at this price. The MX525 has USB, Ethernet and Wi-Fi connections and connecting it to a network that you can take advantage of mobile printing applications in Canon for smartphones, tablets and integration with services like Google Cloud Print for easy printing from any place with Internet connection. It also has a color screen of 6.2 cm and navigation keys make it easy to take advantage of all MFP functions without connecting to a PC.
Unlike the more expensive models of MFP Canon Pixma MX range, the MX525 has no input and output trays independent role. The inbox is just a shelf with a slider on the right side to maintain lined paper regardless of its width. This actually works well and none of our paper fed crooked. However, the output tray just above it is a flimsy affair. No classes lip to catch the paper so that each sheet just slipped out of the output tray. This is inconvenient if you are printing large documents; initially, we ended up with 25 pages disarrayed in a pile on the floor. However, if the printer placed far enough back at a table to ensure that the leading edge of each page is based on that table, the documents remain in order.
The MX525 uses an ink cartridge three combined colors. These are common in budget printers but have a number of disadvantages compared with individual ink cartridges. The biggest is that if a color runs out, you have to replace the whole cartridge, instead of just being able to replace the ink you use most often, photo print quality of this type of printer is typically not as good as the black cartridge printers with a dedicated, but three Canon dye-based inks do actually not that bad when it comes to photos. The colors are slightly over-saturated and the contrast is limited, but the dark areas are surprisingly rich pale skin tones look warmer. Prints also viewed pleasantly sharp and bright photo paper Canon own brand.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon PIXMA MX525 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10