Samsung Electronics SL-M2825DW Driver Download
Review– Brand new Samsung Xpress M2835DW is a former favorite of the critics – The super connectable Samsung Xpress M2825DW – and adds near-field Communication (NFC) capabilities, and printing press for smartphones and tablets. Two printers are identical in all other respects – and this is probably a big deal, based on feedback from the previous model.
Sharp text at a decent clip. The Samsung Xpress M2835DW should perform identically to its predecessor. This means that nice sharp text and graphics so itself (the same as most laser printers) and a relatively high speed. Samsung printers estimate 29 pages of text per minute – 2 ppm faster than the venerable Brother HL-2270DW But in fact, brother is faster than before M2825DW tests.
Printers Samsung, as a rule, easy to use, the reviews say and Samsung Xpress M2835DW has automatic two-sided printing. However, almost one in five owners give M2825DW low scores tend to paper jams or problems with wireless connection (The M2835DW not accumulated lot of the reviews of the property owner). Tester ComputerShopper.com upset in a 250-sheet paper inaccessible maneuver.
Features and Design
Print from almost any device. The older Samsung Xpress M2825DW already offered buffet connections – USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Samsung MobilePrint – and the new M2835DW adds NFC, so you can simply press any NFC-enabled phone or tablet to the printer and print that way. The new model is as small and old so that it does not take up too much space on the table. Pull the tray completely out of the back stick awkward, though.
Built to last. Impressively, black-and-white laser printer Samsung, almost never break. In a poll of readers pcmag.com, only 1 percent of Samsung mono laser printers needed repair during the past year (color laser printers Samsung, break down more often). In another large readership survey, which in the UK? Magazine, Samsung printers occupy only rated Brother and Canon’s reliability and customer satisfaction.
Samsung said Xpress M2835DW can handle up to 12,000 pages per month (manufacturers usually recommend printing only 10 percent of the maximum duty cycle on a regular basis, however). It carries a standard warranty of one year. Based on testing of its predecessor, operating costs should be low (2.3 cents per page of text in one test), although not as low as the Brother HL-2270DW (1,9 percent).
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Samsung Electronics SL-M2825DW Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10