Samsung ML-1676P Driver Download
Review– Samsung introduces compact monochrome laser printer with greater convenience, the ML-1676P Laser printer.With its elegant ultra compact design no space for this little beauty anywhere.Cleverly integrated features like one-touch printing ML-1676P intelligent, as well as easy to look at the low noise of at.The ML-1676P, fast printing speed and power saving button ensure maximum convenience.With the Samsung ML-1676P laser printer, sometimes the best things in life They come in small packages.
ML 1676P is a compact monochrome laser printer Samsung House, which offers greater comfort and is suitable for both home and workplace.
This ultra small printer Samsung ML 1676P Laser with 341 × 184 × 224 Dimensions (W x H x D) mm and 4.03 kg weight is made to fit any size on the desktop, leaving plenty of room for you to do his job. Because of its light weight, it can be moved from one place to another easily. The print function is convenient screen laser printer lets you print as quickly and easily as a simple touch of a button. The printer is designed to be whisper quiet, generating a low noise level below 49 dB (A), while it is printing.
Processor and memory:
Samsung ML 1676P laser printer has 300 MHz processor and 8 MB of memory standard.
Samsung ML 1676P has a first laser printer page output time (FPOT) of just 8.5 seconds and an incredible print resolution of 1200 x 1200, meeting both their needs for speed and quality demands. It has a fast print speed of up to 16 ppm for A4 and 17 ppm for letter-size paper. Any Web Print software Samsung lets you hunt and gather information from the web. You can easily select, drag and drop content from different web pages onto a printable scrap board in your browser window, all while you surf. There is a button to easily reach right into the front of the printer so you can switch to an energy-saving standby mode with a simple push.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Samsung ML-1676P Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10