Samsung ML-2161 Driver Download
Review– The ML-1676P Mono Laser is ultra small laser printer that offers the best results at the touch of a button. The printer is equipped to handle up to 5,000 pages per month. Suitable for a small office printer is known for its quiet printing, has even less noise than a refrigerator, so you can place the printer ultra compact 341 x 224 x 184mm at his desk and not be distracted. Besides being efficient with space, the printer is also energy efficient, which means – you can switch between standby mode and the printing time with the push of a button.
The printer has a built AnyWeb software that lets you drag and drop content into a scrap board in your browser window that lets you easily put your documents together. The ML-1676P Mono Laser is suitable not only for offices but for projects at home and school. The printer will print a world of everything you see and want to back opens.
The ultra small printer, however, does not compromise on quality or speed, print an impressive 16ppm A4 sheet, the ML-1676P provides a first page output time (FPOT) of just 8.5 seconds an impressive 1200 x 1200 dpi printing, offering the promise of quality and speed.
The printer has a print option one-touch that allows you to transfer content from the screen directly to the printer, even if you are away from your desk. A simple touch lets you print exactly what is on the screen.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Samsung ML-2161 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10