Samsung ML-6510ND Driver Download
Review– Samsung ML-6510ND is probably one of the best office printers you can have. Known for its fast speed and easy maintenance features, this printer is suitable for large offices. It is large, weighing about 35 Kg with a duty cycle of 275,000 pages. The large size may be the only downside of this printer. However, this is the fastest laser printer you can find at speeds of up to 62ppm. With the control panel is well produced, the user can expect to print and copy thousands of documents in a matter of minutes, the printer is equipped with anti-jam technology and numeric keypad for easy operation of the printer. The printer can also be converted to duplex mode at the touch of a button. These are just a few of the many features that make the Samsung ML-6510ND printer is one of the best in the market for office work great. However, to enjoy all these unique features the user must download and install the printer driver correctly.
The required printer driver and helps connect your printer to your PC help make all printer features are functional. Users should check the compatibility of the driver with the operating system before starting the download process. Drivers usually exist in different versions and each version is compatible with certain operating systems. However, most of the windows operating system that is compatible with the printer driver Samsung ML-6510ND.
This driver compatibility ensures that they get installed properly without any hitches, the process of downloading and installing the driver is simple and usually similar to other programs. The download can be done by clicking on the download link and choose to save. The file that contains the driver usually stored in the directory user likes. This process takes several minutes, depending on the size of the driver. In other cases, the user can download the driver to an external hard disk and then install it on their computer is usually connected to their printer.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Samsung ML-6510ND Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10