Samsung ProXpress M4020NX Drivers
Review– Robust M4020NX feature a print speed of up to 40 ppm, powered by 1 GHz dual-core processor and up to 1GB of memory. Optimal speed and performance enable companies to document and image processing for greater efficiency to accelerate.
RECP technology helps the readability of printed documents by improving fine lines and sharpening the edges of the negative text. The M4020NX delivers crisp, solid prints with effective output print resolutions of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution1.
A multi-purpose tray of the printer can media up to 220 gsm (grams per square meter) in weight, which offers many choices for printing professional documents support. Numerous labels, cards, and envelopes can be printed with the multi-purpose tray with ease.
XOA (eXtensible Open Architecture) web platform supports a range of compatible server-based productivity solutions for specific business needs. From the user interface, users can tap into a robust lineup of Internet-enabled solutions to manage their business performance. From the server, the printer network managers can easily deploy and manage customized solutions to monitor the efficiency and workflow.
Companies can control toner and paper consumption with the One Touch Eco Button. The One Touch Eco button is automatically activated, 2-up printing (two sides on the same side) and duplex (two-sided printing). Users can also select the option to skip blank pages in the toner save mode. This eco settings can be adjusted with Easy Printer Manager.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Samsung ProXpress M4020NX Drivers For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10