Samsung ProXpress SL-M4080FX Drivers
Review– The ProXpress M4080FX is especially powerful thanks to a dual-core 1 GHz CPU and a memory of 1 GB which can be expanded up to 2 GB. This allows him to 40 pages per minute (ppm) and is also the heaviest copy and print jobs previously done.
3x ultrahigh duplex scanning speeds with DSDF
The ProXpress M4080FX delivers ultra-fast scanning results, the best in its class, thanks to the Dual Scan Document Feeder (DSDF) technology scanning up to 60 duplex images per minute (ipm) in color and monochrome permits, which amounts to one page per second.
Building efficient printing systems with XOA-Embedded
The XOA-E platform supports in-house solutions from Samsung and ISV solutions and meets all the requirements of your business. You can – even without a server – use all kinds of in-house solutions from Samsung, secure in-house printing, and manage your devices in a convenient way. Thanks, XOA-E can be improved both productivity and efficiency.
Secure printing through enterprise-class security
The ProXpress M4080FX offers the best access in the industry with regard to users, documents and network with enterprise-level security. It supports authentication and secure print jobs, network, network protocols, and hard drives with the control panel and printing privileges are managed by administrators.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Samsung ProXpress SL-M4080FX Drivers For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10