Samsung SCX-3401 Driver Download
Review– Network ready Samsung SCX 3401 multifunction printer is ideal for displaying professionalism with great clarity and print quality option. With print, copy and scan, this printer offers superior flexibility and comes with more innovative features. Functionality 3-in-1, this printer ensures efficient printing operation.
Samsung SCX 3,401 Multifunction Printer offers high printing quality without taking up much space installation. This printer comes with an input capacity of 150 sheets and output capacity of 100 sheets. The SCX-3401 button Print screen located in the control panel of the printer can print from the screen quickly and easily, even when you are away from your location.
Processor and memory:
With 64 MB of standard memory and dual-core processor 433MHz, CX410DE Lexmark MFP provides enough memory and speed for convenient sharing among a large group of employees.
This printer offers exceptional picture quality with a resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi high sharpness and clarity. It offers a print speed of 20 pages per minute and produces the first impression in less than 14 seconds. This printer produces a monthly duty cycle of 10,000 pages around. Optimize your printing in one simple step with one touch Eco Button Samsung. You can save on printing costs by the quickly switch to Eco Mode and conserve toner, paper and energy.
This printer comes with software for easy management of the printer that allows you to quickly configure the device and monitor status. It is compatible with USB 2.0 interface high speed, operating systems, including Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Win7 / 2003 and more.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Samsung SCX-3401 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10