Samsung SCX-3405FW Driver Download
Review– Samsung is one of the leading providers of monochrome laser printers and all-in-one and the SCX-3405FW adds fax and an automatic document feeder (ADF) to Samsung SCX-3405W. In the process, this makes it much more than a workhorse SOHO.
Color light and mid-gray, with a reduced size and an ordered his ADF curve, the most striking aspect of the machine is the rounded, rectangular opening just below your scanner. This is to output mono laser printing engine and there is a rather flimsy pull-out extension to support the pages as they exit. That and the input tray hinged increase the footprint of the printer considerably when in use and there is no cover for the tray, so it may want to fold the tray when not printing.
There is a cover for the ADF, however, that bends and lifts the staple food to give a smooth glide in for up to 40 sheets of paper. A flip-over top of paper against the right end of the machine captures the source document after scanning.
The control panel has a similar design SCX-3405W, except this machine has an LCD display with two lines and 16 characters instead of double-digit LED other. This means you can display messages of useful state although the lack of a backlight makes it not very easy to read.
The control panel also offers a numeric keypad for dialing fax – although there is no quick-key brand of one – and three special buttons. The WPS button provides a quick connection to any WPS router equipped, the Eco button can selectively delete images, text or other page elements that are not the focus of a test print in particular. The ID Copy button making two separate scans the front and back of a card and printed on a single page.
The drum and toner cartridge one-piece slide down deep into the heart of the SCX-3405FW, once the scanner has hinged cover of the printer section, located below.
Software includes Samsung SyncThru own application, which handles most of the common requirements in this type of all-in-one. Plugs into the USB and Ethernet connections back offer if they do not want to use a wireless network.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Samsung SCX-3405FW Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10