Samsung SCX-3406FW Driver Download
Review– Samsung SCX-3406 FW Laserjet is a monochrome laser MFP that combines cost savings and performance in a compact, elegant design. Equipped with 10-sheet ADF. They have dimensions of 402 x 293 x 296 mm and a weight of 8 kg. With as many as 150 sheet paper capacity papers size A4, A5, Letter, Legal, Executive, Folio, Occupation, ISO B5, JIS B5, Envelope (Monarch, DL, C5, Com10) Custom (76 x 127 mm -216 x 356 mm).
With the function print, copy, scan and fax, SCX-3405FW offers flexibility and allows you to work without interruption. A number of innovative features, such as the copy of ID, N-up copy, scan to email and fax convenient PC ensures that the effectiveness and efficiency of their work become more optimal.
With a print speed reaches 20 ppm in A4 size you will get the first page of your paper in just 8.5 seconds. The copy has the speed reaches 20 cpm and the ability to expand their documents up to 4 times its original size. Able to scan a document with a resolution reached 600 x 600 dpi and can be scaled up to 4800 X 4800 dpi.
Print documents quickly and efficiently with the Samsung SCX-3406FW, This printer is designed with a compact shape makes it not occur and can be placed in any one place. With multifunction capabilities, ie, print, copy, scan and fax, offering flexibility and lower costs. With the LAN and Wireless LAN connectivity, the Samsung SCX-3406FW is an ideal choice to support productivity.
This printer has print resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi and the ability to 20 ppm (A4) for black and white. For its capacity tray can hold up to 150 sheets.
For users of Android and iOS, you can print documents from a smartphone or tablet. Now you do not have to waste time to move files to a PC first. Simply install your software, select the document and print directly from your smartphone or tablet.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Samsung SCX-3406FW Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10