Samsung SL-C1810W Driver Download
Review– Samsung SL-C1810W is a laser printer to the pressure of the aircraft, without cable connection and share with ease competently. LAN, along with input power. Within the right side surface of the printer, a control panel with LCD display.Testing is the speed of printing monochrome (one color) have an average time is at the printing documents quickly enough, i. E. 15 seconds per page. And the speed of the printing ink by printing an exclusive test image to see the sharpness of the resulting picture, Samsung C1810W Xpress an average print images this time quite quickly 19 seconds can be per page.
Samsung SL-C1810W drivers of computer software are needed to use Samsung SL-C1810W within the OS. Samsung SL-C1810W drivers available for free download on the under this type of item table.
Samsung SL-C1810W is a fast wireless single color printing unit to suitable everyday printing, requires on your home or office. You can easily print your valuable.
Easy mobile printing function is to additionally that Samsung SL-C1810W computer printer. You are authorized to print directly that. Many compatible mobile phones via wireless connection with the printer anywhere close position of the printer The Google Cloud Print feature is in addition to this type of printer that blends perfectly with Android smartphone units Android tablet devices and also PC available. The use over NFC system with this printer will also cause you to be simpler, the more wireless pressure only to the implementation of a simple tap.
The Samsung SL-C1810W has also regularly and you will save only a truly cost-effective production costs because of the use of energy-efficient and high-yield cartridges Printer lot of money necessary for the business of publishing. This printer offers high-quality prints to any size of your documents.
Although many computer works to do well with Samsung SL-C1810W drivers. There is a small possibility of uncomplicated in some OS will not be drivers compatible with Samsung SL-C1810W. You need the list of the compatible operating systems listed below just before Samsung SL-C1810W confirm drivers.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Samsung SL-C1810W Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10