Samsung SL-M2870FW Driver Download
Review– Samsung SL-M2870FW Mono Laser Printer is solid printer for those of you who are looking for a car that will go the distance. This slim looks and functions like a champ.
This car is a 4-in-1 is capable of printing, faxing, scanning and copying. This is definitely one of the best printers with more than one function for this price.
Samsung all-in-one laser printer prints up to 4802×600 dpi, the document ensures crisp, clear, and easy to read, and print speeds up to 29 pages per minute. You can print large documents quickly, even without loss of print quality.
The ability to fax, scan, copy and print from one device makes the all-in-one laser Samsung printers are ideal for small or home office where space is limited. Save your money, you only need to keep one piece of equipment, and to handle all your business needs in one convenient place.
Samples of the Samsung all-in-one laser printer to your network quickly and easily. This printer is equipped to connect via Ethernet, USB, or installation of Wi-Fi, so you can customize your printer to meet your needs and start printing right away.
This machine has a sturdy build quality from the control panel on the front of the machine. It has many features that you want in the control panel, complete with the numeric keypad to enter numbers quickly. It offers a lot of what you would normally see a small printer today, such as wireless networking and printing features. He got it and serves exceptional. Location with multiple computers on the network easily.
The various functions of this machine can be very helpful. The scanner quick and easy to use, as well as copying to be unobtrusive and faster than using the copier.
The print quality of this machine is enough. While monochrome printers, black is quite clear. You will look at every character that is not to the point where the black dye to be.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Samsung SL-M2870FW Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10