Samsung Xpress M2876FD Driver Download
Review– The Samsung SL M2876FD MFP is a high-performance device that delivers superior results while complementing printing costs. Fine text and sharp image quality, higher quality copies are offered, and analyzes. With the Cortex-A5 Core, this printer can print documents at faster rate than other printers.
This printer can produce images with a resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi and also feature rendering engine technology for Clean Page (RECP) to provide increased performance and outstanding print quality. Its wide range of advanced functions provides much greater detail, smoother images and clearer text.
Processor and memory:
This printer comes with a standard memory of 128 MB and a powerful 600MHz processor. It helps provide faster printing while being more flexible and more productive.
This printer can print documents at a speed of 28 pages per minute in A4 size and offers the first print in less than 8.5 seconds. Duplex printing mode ensures that a minimum amount of paper and toner waste. Thanks to the Google Cloud Print, you can print and easily share all your emails, photos, PDF documents and SNS messages. Thanks to the built-in fax capabilities, you do not need a fax machine more independent. Reduce your cost of toner and paper with One-Touch Eco Button.
Connect the printer through a variety of personal computers and other devices connected to a single router. The amount of money used in printing and energy consumption is reduced. Samsung Easy Printer Manager allows you to take care of the settings, the device status, ordering supplies for your printer and fax. With Easy Eco Driver, you can make savings of up to 20% on toner and paper and reducing energy consumption.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Samsung Xpress M2876FD Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10