Samsung Xpress SL-C410W Driver Download
Review– The Samsung Xpress C410W is variation on the SL-C460FW. The C410W is the single-function version of the same printer. It does not scan or fax and it has 32 MB of memory instead of 128 MB. Missing these functions, we have it on a star.
The C410W has very few controls. On the right side of the top panel are the power button, a progress bar and Eco and WPS buttons, The Eco-button reduces the amount of toner used to print. In our testing, the only time that the print job was visibly affected was our image quality tests where the prints were somewhat easier. Eco-mode can also be selected in the printer driver, The WPS button allows easy Wi-Fi setup with WPS enabled router and enables Wi-Fi Direct, which is necessary for the establishment of an NFC-enabled device.
The C410W is one of the world’s first color laser printer (according to Samsung) have NFC capability. What’s in the NFC, you ask? If you have seen a photo by tapping the two phones together the TV commercials for Samsung Galaxy phones, where two people exchange, then you have seen a demonstration of the NFC. Like the Galaxy phone, for example – – If you tap an NFC device on a label on the lower left corner of the top of the printer, print jobs can be sent directly from the phone to the printer. (The connection is technically developed through a direct wireless connection. NFC the first contact / mating, which then hands off the connection to the Wi-Fi. But a one-time setup is required for each new device that speaks to the printer.)
In addition to NFC and Wi-Fi, the C410 has the standard USB 2.0 port and an Ethernet port for cable connections. The printer supports also printing with Google Cloud Print from remote locations.
Toner is charged via a pull-down panel on the front of the device which suspends the four color toner cartridges and a waste toner box. When you buy this printer, know this: Toner for C410w is expensive. The black ink cartridge, which has a 2,000-yield, costs $ 64 while the colors have a 1,000-page yield and cost $ 55 each. Replace all four cartridges cost more than the original purchase price of the printer and that’s not counting Replacing the Imaging Unit (containing the photoconductor drum). This part has a 16,000-page life expectancy when printing black and 4,000 color printing. At $ 98, this UPS cost per page ante considerably. Replacing the waste toner container, at 7,000 pages black and 1,700 color pages, is the least expensive maintenance costs, because it is less than $ 15 if you lot and often, how to print in an office situation, know that this printer costly to maintain (which you can probably write off as a business expense) be.
The C410W does not have a manual feed slot – just a 150-sheet capacity tray at the bottom front of the printer. The issue is on the top of the unit and has a capacity of 50 sheets – only a third of printer paper capacity – so if you are printing a long document or multiple copies, you must keep your eyes peeled avoid securities settlement on a desk or on the ground. As usual, for laser printers at this price range, is the C410W no automatic duplexing.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Samsung Xpress SL-C410W Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10