Canon LaserBase MF5650 / MF5630 Driver Download
Review– Canon LaserBase MF5630 is an all-in-one laser printer, copier and color scanner cover. Some of the benefits of this are high-speed laser printing, copying and scanning unit color style all in one. Canon’s expertise ensures fast, high quality and easy to use in all functions.
The LASERBASE MP5630 is easy to configure and use. All you need is a single power cable and simple software installation and you’re in business. In addition, the clear control panel makes operation easier. Simply replace the cartridge convenient all-in-one, containing toner and all essential parts, and your LASERBASE like new. No mess, no fuss – just an impression of continuous high-quality output whenever you need. Toner saver mode to save costs further, while still giving new printing and copying.
50-page Automatic Document Feeder copies large documents in one go, for speed and efficiency to save time. A paper capacity of 250 sheets that provides continuous productivity as the paper has to fill more often. More USB 2.0 High-Speed interface allows large amounts of data to be transferred quickly between your LASERBASE and PC, so high-resolution images can be scanned in a short period of time. It is not expected of printed or copied at a speed of 18 pages per minute documents. Thanks to Canon’s SURF technology, the printer has virtually no warm-up time, providing you with instant prints.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon LaserBase MF5650 / MF5630 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10