Canon MultiPASS MP390 Driver Download
Review– Print photos directly from a memory card from the camera and compatible | MultiPASS MP390 multifunction provide flexibility of printing has never happened before and provided to the user. Print brilliant photos directly from MP390 without a computer. You can print directly from a variety of devices and use the built-in slots for memory cards or connect any Bubble Jet Direct or supports a PictBridge digital camera or digital video camera directly to the printer and print the print limit MP390 4×6 device, 5×7 and 8.5 x 11 “with it’s amazing. to simplify PC device with photo printing, MultiPASS MP390 can produce a photo index that allows you to choose your image freely choose their size and specify the number of copies quickly. After completely filled, the photo index sheet is scanned and the selected image will start with the ease of printing. Including easy-PhotoPrint 2.0 easy PhotoPrint addition to the software, makes it easy to print looking for professional digital photos through your computer with added capacity quality can reduce the problem of red eyes and smooth out facial imperfections and the results of the photo. It is very easy to produce amazing aspect suitable for framing or sharing with other picture.
Efficient performance of everyone in your convenience time.
MultiPASS MP390 multifunction unit has a color fax, both in capacity and in black and white as fast as 3 seconds per page with Super G3 performance. With the support of USB 2.0 high-speed interface allows easy and fast transfer of image scanning speed of up to 2.5 times faster than standard USB performance. MultiPASS MP390 functions with powerful scanning using CCD scanning element capable of generating a high-resolution scan supports a maximum resolution of 9600 dpi software enhanced with the color depth of 48 bits, superb. This management system intelligent ink alerts you when the ink is already low so you do not run out suddenly and the built-in sensor automatically and can lower the output tray to avoid jams unnecessary paper, so you can save time and work.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon MultiPASS MP390 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10