Canon PIXMA iP2840 Driver Download
Review– Canon PIXMA iP 2840 is an inkjet photo printer provides high-quality, easy, affordable printing, every day. It is compact and provide affordable, high-quality printing is also Canon’s FINE technology and the use of optional XL ink cartridge is amazing. They also use the USB connectivity are the perfect devices for personal desktop printers.
IP2840 series of inkjet photo printers are a type of printing devices provides an affordable quality with a compact printing perfectly when impressive results. With 2 ink cartridges, high-quality Canon’s FINE technology and optional XL ink cartridge is perfect ideal for printing photos or documents while USB connectivity to a printer or a small home office performance.
Print high-quality documents and images with impressive levels of detail, thanks to technology and systems of hybrid Canon FINE ink. The color cartridge using dye-based inks to print bright colors, while the black cartridge contains pigment ink crisp, sharp text
Saving money on ink
Print more for less. XL cartridges provide an amount significantly more pages and last longer between ink replacements ideal if you print frequently – and can deliver up to 30% savings per page compared to their standard equivalents.
My Image Garden
My Image Garden makes it easy to organize and print your photos, advanced features such as face recognition to let you search through all the images on your PC, even those long forgotten and use them to create exciting new designs for printing
Smart Web Printing
An audio clip according to the ease-WebPrint EX plug-in for Internet Explorer makes it easy to print only what you need from the web. Clip selected information from multiple web pages and print them on one page to save paper.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon PIXMA iP2840 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10