Canon PIXMA iP4500 Driver Download
Review– Although the trend is definitely printers inkjet all-in-one machines, there are still advantages to the single-purpose machine, which is smaller and a little cheaper for the same level of specification. New Canon PIXMA iP4500 includes duplexing a PictBridge camera shot, two paper trays and CD / DVD printing facilities on a machine that costs less than £ 70.
Almost all Canon printers and all-in-one with the same bright silver and black livery, which is smart without being flashy, and the iP4500 is an easy machine set up and run. You fold the rear of the top cover for a paper feed tray 150-sheet cassette or slide 150 leaves from under the front of the machine as a secondary source of paper, and fold down the cover front to produce a usable output tray.
There are only three buttons on the printer to power, paper feed and paper source selection. A PictBridge socket below them on the front lets you print from a camera. Flipping down an inner panel slot provides access to CD / DVD, which is provided for disc media with your printer. On the back are sockets for network and USB 2.
There are five ink tanks that need to be plugged into the head retainer and each of them is indicated with a, which also it flashes when ink is running low red LED. The software installation is painless and includes Easy-PhotoPrint EX and label printing applet as well as the driver. This is consistent with some interesting extras as well as duplex printing and booklet.
It can be printed in sepia color, which is not particularly surprising, but you can specify a color for printing black also and white and simulate an illustration of a photo or apply the image optimizer, which aims to improve the contrast and brightness Of the photos.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon PIXMA iP4500 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10