Canon PIXMA MG2900 Driver Download
Review– Canon PIXMA MG2900 Printer is a wi-fi compact photo inkjet ink all-in-one printer that has the ease and affordability of the same quality. Printing, reproduction and scanning can also be performed from anywhere near around the condo making use wi-fi. And with max. the decision of color to 4800 x 600 dpi, the Canon PIXMA MG2900 can allow you to supply a smooth and magnificent engravings in housing.
Print a page more practical, cost-effective ink savings can, therefore, be up to 30% on every page versus the standard equivalent. Speed printing quality with a high level of detail, waiting to print, copy or cartridge system, and print resolution up to 4800 dpi, providing colorful text and sharp / ISO ESAT speed of 8 ipm mono and 4 ipm (color).
which you are connected directly to the Internet and enjoy the freedom to print from cloud anywhere you are, you are using a smartphone or tablet to print your photos in seconds to social networks like Facebook, Twitter and online album with increasing support available PIXMA cloud Link, you can also access and print your document Google Drive.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon PIXMA MG2900 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10