Canon PIXMA MX526 Driver Download
Review– The PIXMA MX 526 is an affordable solution for home office convenience to print, copy, scan and fax with high speed-ADF, Large LCD panel, and dual function provides user-friendly operation. Wireless / Ethernet connections. Fast printing at approximately 9.7ipm in black and 5.5ipm in color. effortlessly copy, scan and fax with the automatic document feeder for continuous reading of the originals. automatic duplex printing for two-sided printing effortless. High resolution and microscopic ink dots ensure you produce quality documents and photos.
The scanner is uniquely capable Mx526. Rates are aggressive Canon took just 35 seconds to deliver, the fresh exact output of our test shot 4 inches x 6 to 600 dpi.
The operating costs are not a strong point. Mono A4 prints cost 6.7 ° C each, and prints on A4 color are equally expensive to 6.7 ° C. The photos are shabby, however, with every 6 x 28c print 4-inch cost.
Overall, the Pixma Mx526 do not have your line needs. Quality is great, however, abnormally, provided by the center, report printing is not damaged or agile. Others in unreservedly in here strike much higher equalization for office use
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon PIXMA MX526 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10