Epson Expression ME-10 Driver Download
Review– The term I-10 not only looks great but also fits comfortably in your home. As smallest desktop printer in the world * A4, the ME-10 has a compact design and reduced it to 15% smaller than its predecessor. You never have to worry about finding enough space for it.
Superior print speed
With a fast print speed of up to 24 ppm, waiting time is significantly reduced, allowing you to do more.
Low-Cost individual ink cartridges
The economy is a priority for home printing and individual ink cartridges ME-10 provides low-cost rooms. Enjoy low running costs with a price of only PhP185 cartridges for black and PhP355 for color with the freedom to replace specific inks are exhausted only when the waste is greatly reduced.
Unsurpassed print quality
The ME-10 is equipped with Micro Piezo printhead ™ patented Epson with a high resolution of 5760 dpi x 1440 dpi offers photo-quality print results.
exceptional color and Text
new dye-based inks from Epson are specially formulated to provide excellent quality photos on glossy photo paper Epson, crisp and clear graphics and text documents. Together with our proven technology Printhead Micro Piezo ™ drive an impressive resolution of 5760 dpi x 1440 dpi the ME-10 is truly in a class of its own.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Epson Expression ME-10 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10