HP LaserJet Pro color M451dn Driver Download
Review– HP LaserJet Pro 400 Color M451dn is a single color laser printer in the class of medium level of HP that can be used to print photos with high quality with its simple compact printer that has time and physical dimensions of 405 x 484 x 322 function mm. Function A4 color laser printer uses a single 600 MHz processor with 384 MB of memory. There is a 2-line LCD display that informs the membership process is in the printer and simple menu system. The duty cycle of this printer up to 40,000 pages per month. paper tray standard printer can hold up to 250 this sheet of paper.
HP LaserJet Pro 400 Color M451dn print speed of up to 20 ppm on A4 size paper with a print resolution can reach 600 x 600 dpi (Black), thanks to HP ImageREt 3600 it causes print quality every time sharper. This laser printer also offers automatic duplex printing paper to print on both sides at once. Technology Auto-On / Auto-Off will also help users in saving electricity costs, because HP can use claimed lower than 26x power SLEEP mode, and can be programmed for a non-active during the night or the weekend and again on the morning of daylight hours and use only the electric power of 1 watt.
Print documents professional-quality color at a low cost, easy to use HP LaserJet. Get going quickly with HP Smart Install. Print from anywhere in the office, using built-in wireless connectivity and print from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint. printing resources Share, using built-in Ethernet network and get the same black cost per page as a black-only HP LaserJet.
Produce documents in professional quality color easily and fast speed. Easily integrate into your office or wireless home network. HP features help save energy and print from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint. 1 USB 2.0 Hi-Speed USB; 1 Fast Ethernet port 10 / 100Base-TX; 1 Free Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n; HP wireless direct printing; HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint; Up to 300 sheet capacity standard.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
HP LaserJet Pro color M451dn Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10