HP LaserJet Pro M201dw Driver Download
Review– HP LaserJet Pro M201dw is a monochrome (black and white) laser printer that are designed to work quickly and security features and document data. HP LaserJet Pro M201dw can print documents at speeds up to 25 ppm (pages per minute). You can also use this monochrome laser printer with multiple users, PC desktop / laptop or via an Ethernet connection. In addition, the HP LaserJet Pro M201dw provides connectivity Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n so you can print a document from a mobile device like a smartphone or tablet running Apple’s operating system, Android or Windows 8. HP LaserJet Pro M201dw has a size of 384 xx 403.7 250.9 mm and a weight of 6.6 kg.This monochrome laser printer to print a document with a speed of 25 ppm quality 4800 x 600 dpi.
HP LaserJet Pro M201dw are designed to work is not only fast, but also the efficient use of electricity. This feature provides the HP Technology Auto-On / Auto-Off printer that can disable the printer when not in use. In addition, there are Instant-On that can do the job of the printer immediately even though the newly activated. HP LaserJet Pro 450 watts M201dw use of electrical energy for printing, 2.2 watts in standby mode 0.1 watts / Auto-Off, and 0.1 watts in sleep mode Manual.
HP LaserJet Pro M201dw to print up to 26 ppm and some time speed is slower in genuine use despite the fact that the client reports discuss “fast printer” made me think about the type of advertising it is very close to the true. Similarly, the first page is actually 8 seconds. So the speed drop, the HP should be sufficient efficacy for home and small office customer needs.
15,000 pages are the month to month duty cycle. prescribed volume 250-2000 pages in a month. Thus, in the event that you need to avoid unnecessary risks, you could print 60 pages each and every day with this HP. The amount of memory is pushed to the limit of 128 MB in which, for some monochrome printer plenty of customers, should be satisfactory.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
HP LaserJet Pro M201dw Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10