Samsung CLP-680ND Driver Download
Review– unique (rendering engine for Clean Page) recap Samsung Technology improves the overall quality and vibrancy of color printing, ensuring every printout looks perfect. Points are automatically added along the edges of images and characters, which means everything look much sharper and cleaner. It also removes spaces between solid colors. What this means is that you get the best prints, every time.
Our newly refined polymerized toner has smaller and more uniform particles than conventional toner, giving sharper lines, tones more graduation and color more impact. It’s high wax content improves the image brightness and improves the durability of preventing page curl unwanted and fainting. As the toner polymer can be applied in a thinner layer with lower melting temperatures paper curl and power consumption is also reduced.
Improve productivity of your business’ with the CLP-680ND. With the power of two cores, the device can process your work files simultaneously and 256MB memory ensures even multiple users who send large print jobs are queued. What this means to you is simple: the CLP-680ND is perfect when there is a lot to print and a tight deadline to meet.
Print in a variety of ways to meet your needs. The paper tray of 250 sheets, and support 50-sheet multipurpose tray thicker and heavier media – up to 59 lbs. This means that you can print cover pages on heavy card stock without the need for a machine specialty. And with the optional second 520-sheet cassette, you can increase your total paper input 820 sheets, or load in specialized media. Improve therethrough fewer paper refills.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Samsung CLP-680ND Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10