Samsung Printer Xpress C1810W Driver Download
Review– Samsung SL-C1810W is laser printer capable of printing the jets without cable connection and share with ease. Puerto provided Samsung Xpress C1810W is a USB, LAN port, and input power. On the right side surface of the printer, there is a control panel with LCD display.
Test the speed of printing in black (monochrome) and white and print a Word document full text, Samsung Xpress C1810W has a part-time printout fast enough, that is, 15 seconds per print speed page.And color by printing a special test picture to the sharpness of the resulting image, Samsung C1810W Xpress has an average printing pictures over time rather quickly, which is 19 seconds per page.
This printer is not so fast that it would be impossible to start with the first page of a print job monkey taking 16 seconds to print from standby and 25 seconds from sleep. It is faster to his departure, however, printing 15.5ppm in our test chart 25 pages. Infrequently in this value Go, the C1810W is not much slower in shading, it is a decent 13.6ppm for our complex graphical test. This printer division delivered dark content with dangerously sharp edges, and surprisingly large shaded illustrations with dazzling brightness, even. The main spot was a blue slope in the photos.
laser printers in disrepair normally left down with absurd operating expenses, however, that is not exactly the situation here. We expense exercise a full page-shading for 11.4p, of which the dark segment is about 2.1p. Generally speaking, it is less costly than the contenders cents, for example, the Xerox Phaser 6500N or Dell C2660DN, but also significantly more than an injection of elective ink.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Samsung Printer Xpress C1810W Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10