Samsung Xpress C460W Driver Download
Review– The Samsung SL-Xpress C460FW is a Wireless Color Laser Printer is the first of its kind to feature NFC capability. Users can print and scan documents or photos stored on your smartphone or compatible tablet just so the device within range of the printer. Samsung has put NFC in three color laser printers: the only Xpress C410W function, the C460W three-in-one and this one.
The Samsung SL-Xpress C460FW is small (40 x 36 x 28 cm) and lightweight (14 kg). Two-tone cubic body houses the four functions (print, copy, scan, fax) and connectivity (USB 2.0, Ethernet 10/100, Wi-Fi Direct and NFC connectivity) as well as a WPS button. 128 MB of standard memory allows convenient sharing within a workgroup 20. Supports Windows XP through Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.4 through 10.7 and Linux. It is also good, supports printer languages SPL-C (Samsung’s own), PCL-5c, PCL-6c, PS3, and URF.
There are all sorts of buttons on the control panel, but it is surprisingly comprehensible and easy to use. All information is shown on two lines of a screen in black and white, it’s a bit old school and not as fun and intuitive as a large color touch screen.
The Xpress SL-C460FW is almost point by point to the same printer as the Samsung CLX-3305FW. It has the same body, the same engine and uses the same toner cartridges, the only major difference is the addition of NFC. To use NFC just touch the smartphone to point dedicated printer. Printing applications Samsung Mobile is automatically loaded into the device, basically, turn your phone or tablet into remote control that tells the printer when printing or scanning pictures (JPEG or PNG), web pages, PDF files or MS Office and Google Docs. Ultimately, the benefit with NFC application is automatically downloaded, because if you do not have a mobile device enabled with NFC, you can still download Samsung Mobile Print and use it to print remotely.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Samsung Xpress C460W Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10