SELPHY CP800 Driver Download
Review– The SELPHY CP800 Compact Photo Printer bring photo lab quality to your memories as you can bring your printer from room to room with ease.
Print beautiful, borderless photos in vibrant color or black and white in a credit card or postcard format. Prints are waterproof and can last up to 100 years! 1 you will enjoy photo lab quality and have fun all at the same time. Preview your images on the 2.5 Tilt-up LCD and easily turn your favorite pictures into an art-inspired collage with the image Shuffle feature.
Portrait Picture Control automatically delivers face detection, backlight correction and noise reduction to automatically reduce your images during the red-eye correction red-eye in flash photos for outstanding print. Another great part about the SELPHY CP800 Compact Photo Printer is that you do not need a computer to have fun just directly from memory cards Print 2, camera and Bluetooth 3.4 devices3 or simply print anywhere at any time optional with his NB- CP2L battery.
Canon SELPHY CP800 pressure creates beautiful, beautiful picture quality in the bright color or black and white good size credit card or postcard size. Results SELPHY CP800 is CetakanCanon waterproof and can last up to 100 years, is guaranteed, you will enjoy lab-quality photos and get an optimum quality.
Canon SELPHY CP800 with Portrait Image Optimization automatically goes to give face detection, backlight correction and noise reduction in your image, while Red-Eye Fix, which is automatically reduced in flash photos Red-eye for outstanding print and another great part about SELPHY CP800 Compact Photo Printer need not have a computer, because it can with it’s NB-conditioning CP2L Print optional battery directly from memory cards, cameras and Bluetooth devices or simply print them anywhere and anytime.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
SELPHY CP800 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10