SELPHY DS810 Driver Download
Review– The Canon Selphy DS810 is a portable photo printer, you will probably need to leave home, regardless of its rated 29-cents for each print industry. The Selphy the three screen output, 9-by-9-by-4-creep, 4.2-pound contour and without battery assistance does not stack well against the more diminutive, more portable printer in this range of values.
The print quality was particularly puzzling; now and again our test yield looked, and composite black (produced by combining cyan, red-brown and yellow, there is no dark ink tank) were to a greater extent a dull, sloppy green.
The Canon Selphy DS810 is easy enough to use. Its top is spotted with 12 total marked catches and switch, in addition to a four-way pad used menus to explore and select print quantities by a flip-up 2.5-inch LCD.
The menu catches cycles to print mode selection while Photography modification is connected to a different settings ensure that an additional menu appears. Two card openings recognize CompactFlash, Microdrive, SmartMedia, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, SD / MMC, and xd media and Memory Stick Duo and Mini SD with a plug.
USB and PictBridge ports, an IrDA 1.2 infrared interface for jpegs pressure of cell phones and similar devices, and a discretion Bluetooth connection for Bluetooth connection authorized contraptions to make the connections.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
SELPHY DS810 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10