Canon PIXMA iP 4870 Driver Download
Review– Canon Pixma IP 4870 printer to print photos designed in laboratory quality. Canon Pixma IP 4870 Printer is ideal to replace the outdated printer solution and are successful dual-purpose buildings, and to the needs of small businesses. Documents bright 9600 x 2400 dpi color is made at maximum speed. Quality is the fastest 6 x 4 inches. c. (4K) the borderless approx .. 20 sec. The automatic two-sided printing can save both sides of paper. Two-way paper feeding, which offers the convenience and time savings brought to borderless A4 size to print on. customize Ready pressure disc and your own labels CD / DVD print at home.
The process provides, the PIXMA iP4870 duplex automatic entry provides: printed press period of conservation and resources simply by the same sides of the paper in an instant and to import automatically print double-sided. submitted The change in media documents without a stop on the paper and to change 2-way.
PIXMA inkjet printing enables direct the Blu-ray DVD-ROM, DVD-ROM, and CD, in addition to the inkjet ink. List significant PictBridge: Printing photos at home and primary PictBridge built to the network to join. stable communication between any compatible digital camera or camcorder PictBridge PIXMA can be quickly configured fast, high quality and clean design. five tanks separate computer printer: dramatically improve New dye-based inks, the expression of color and print durability.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon PIXMA iP 4870 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10