Canon Pixma iX5000 Driver Download
Review– This square cut, and bandwidth of a conventional paper back to front output tray handlers four stages. Two control buttons, and also feed electricity and paper and any PictBridge connector on the front and a USB 2.0 port on the back, but it very much.
Print quality images even if the printer is printing four-color system is generally very good. Natural color on the outside and balanced and there are many small details are available in light and shade image. Well regarded consistent color shades gradually, although sometimes not as obvious as in the original. Black text is rather lacking asperities, although small pen on plain paper.
15x10cm print IX5000, which ends 10 seconds, fast and complete print A3 infinitely lasts 16 seconds. Even five-page text print takes just takes 51 minutes to complete one of the fastest we’ve seen.
PIXMA is one of speed A4 (mono), up to 25 ppm / 17 ppm color provides a quality that can count. Enjoy print size limits A3 + photo directly from a digital camera, thanks to PictBridge ready and lasting ChromaLife100 prints beautiful photos lasting. Technology Canon FINE ink droplets min.2pl offering maximum print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi print quality produce crisp text, color graphics. USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, when data transfer is also compatible with Windows / Mac OS X is ideal for the performance of elegant appearance beginning of the project with key PIXMA iX5000 offers an easy to use, host automatically to 155 for heat sheet notes.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon Pixma iX5000 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10