Canon PIXMA MG3170 Driver Download
Review– The Canon PIXMA MG3170 is a printer with a decent style at a reasonable price too. Printer speed is quite fast, even if images with the highest quality setting print, so do not wait too long to generate the form. Driver interface is very simple and user experience tackled much.
PIXMA MG3170has a weight of 5.5 kg and an average size. Fingerprints are quickly apparent as glossy prints. This printer is equipped with three-color and two cartridges. A printer tray can hold up to 100 sheets of paper. With a resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi, ie. Text can be printed with a time of 8.7 ppm. While printing photos, the print speed is 4 minutes.
This printer is a multifunctional printer because it copy, scan, fax, and print. PIXMA MG3170 is suitable to decorate the living room and looks beautiful. In addition, these printers with features such as adding cheerful5 fun effects on the printed image, focusing on the general user equipped home more than one office and Wi-Fi printing.
PIXMA M3170 Smart Home All-In-One photo printer with versatile printing features Auto Photo Fix II to take the best print quality for automatic image correction. PIXMA MG3170 supports automatic duplex printing / copying, which helps to improve the efficiency and reduce the use of paper in an environmentally friendly manner, and built-in Wi-Fi connectivity to 802.11b / g / n standard for faster connect supported.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon PIXMA MG3170 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10