Canon PIXMA MG5570 Driver Download
Review– Canon PIXMA MG 5570 is the all-in-one 4800 dpi resolution is based on five individual ink tanks for premium quality photos and documents cold mold and extremely sophisticated. With the optional XL-sized ink cartridge, the printer is able to print to add more convenience and value. The PIXMA MG5570 offers connectivity features include tablet / mobile print and scan documents and photos printed e-mails, Google Cloud Print Cloud Print Apps, Apple AirPrint and made the print from a mobile phone, without a router. 2.5 convenient LCD, Auto Duplex printing and print a series of creative software device that is ideal for printing and scanning needs of personal, work and family.
Canon PIXMA MG5570 Photo Printer-all-in-one equipped Printing Solutions in the cloud, as well as easy to install and use. With cartridges will save costs because it only needs to only replace the depleted cartridges. Able to print at a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution and speeds of up to 8.7 ipm for color and 12.2 for black and white. This printer also supports 2-sided printing (duplexing) automatically.
cloud service that connects all kinds of services. PIXMA Cloud Link can connect to photo sharing sites such as Picasa, Photobucket and Flickr pages, social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter, as well as storage sites like Evernote Dropbox and Box, Connected to this service enables users to print photos and documents stored on the Internet. With cartridges will save costs because it only needs to only replace the depleted cartridges. Able to print at a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution and speeds of up to 8.7 ppm for color and 12.2 for black and white.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon PIXMA MG5570 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10