Canon PIXMA MP476 Driver Download
Review– Canon PIXMA MP 476 driver is a program for office and home users as part of the small print photos and other important documents, this printer with a copy of this printer is the superior class.
MP476 Canon PIXMA inkjet printer driver is used for programming at the interface between the machine with the printer. To download Canon PIXMA MP476 inkjet printer driver, we have at home Canon for Select certified driver suitable living for large construction projects, use. Of course, looking for a printer driver Canon PIXMA MP476 Inkjet Canon website perplexed that given existing road, so that various types of unique Canon drivers for different things: a printer, Polaroid, fax, scanner.
Canon PIXMA MP476 uses the same basic design as the PIXMA MP510 Black and silver body size of 451 x 353 x 169mm. Silver scanner lid conceals an A4 flatbed scanner. As a result, an automatic document feeder deficit MP476, you can not scan legal-size documents.
Easy Load System. A valve opens the paper tray support on the back and the front of the printer hinged to serve as the output tray. In addition to the output, the tray is hidden two slots for memory cards, a small door. Slots accept most major types of memory cards, although some require an adapter (not included).
Hidden beneath the memory card PictBridge USB port (it was so hidden that we missed it on the first inspection). You can use it to connect to fix a PictBridge camera direct printing or the optional Bluetooth adapter (sold separately) for wireless printing. One thing you can not connect to the USB port is a flash drive; Dell Photo 926, you can transfer files from the flash drive connected to the printer.
The panel is hidden under the flip-up panel on the top of the printer. Embedded in the bottom panel is a 1.8-inch LCD graphics. The panel is simple but well organized. Buttons including key command, scanning and storage mode to copy menu navigation buttons, and the two start buttons – one for black-only and one for color.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon PIXMA MP476 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10