Canon PIXMA MP568 Driver Download
Review– Canon Pixma MP 568 is a new product from Canon. All-Ò-one photo printer function adequately, so it is suitable for use in homes and at work, with a very affordable price, but it has a very good quality.
Canon Pixma MP568 all-in-one printer has three functions simultaneously as a printer, scanner and copier. Printing, copying and scanning are activities that can not be separated from your daily life today. Just having one device, your above-mentioned three types of activities may be covered already.
PIXMA MP568 printer printing technology combines a complete photolithography Inkjet Nozzle with fine print quality using technologies and systems Chromalife 100+ photos, and combined with the technology of ink droplets 1PL 9,600dpi print resolution prints professionally committed to the true life colors and professional quality exceeds traditional center .
PIXMA MP568 Printer smart, which offers high-speed printing and five individual ink system that achieve exceptional speed color printing in excellent quality with a smart home system all-in-one photo printer is equipped with two color LCD display and USB direct print and built-in which the multi-card slot allows quick and easy plug-and-print.
PIXMA MP568 Wi-Fi is built-in connectivity for seamless sharing the printer on a wireless network that significantly improves performance and can print automatic two-sided printing for cost-effective comfort. together with Canon printers to achieve success in the future with a lot of convenient features and superior quality.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon PIXMA MP568 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10