Canon PIXMA MX366 Driver Download
Review– The jet ink PIXMA Mx366 Office All-In-One is an incredible decision for the home and small office. An implicit, fully integrated 30-sheet Automatic Document Feeder means fast replication, verification and faxes your first so you can multi-race.
Additionally, Super G3 high speed ensures effective correspondence and thanks to Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology fax, duplicates maintain the reliability of the first. You can also use the security features the slogan assured the PDF format so you can feel safe to make and send the most secret documents.
While you enjoy borderless printing, photo lab quality prints up to 8.5 “x 11”, your alternate printing photos now extend the full HD capabilities. Full HD Movie Print turns images into moving closer HD captured with perfect cuts Canon EOS Digital SLR or Powershot Polaroids delicious photographic prints. Enjoy the minimum additional print handling machine Pictbridge4 discretionary and Bluetooth.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon PIXMA MX366 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10