Canon PIXMA MX426 Driver Download
Review– PIXMA MX426 good workplace all-in-one printer designed with a stylish piano black and chic appearance, MX426 print, scan, fax repeat and mix into one. With color LCD 2.5 and ownership of Wi-Fi MX426 offer home offices and residential users with an elegant and versatile companion.
The output of the Mx426 device, printing, double, fax implied LCD screen provides high-quality prints. Print Speed 8.7 ipm mono / 5.0 ppm color. Remote inkjet device that runs on your home or small office. A Wi-Fi 30 works automatically implied integrated sheet feeder fast, scan and fax copy report. High-speed Super G3 fax and effective communication Ethernet and the dual color gamut processing technology copy will allow you to preserve the integrity of the original. Users can also use security features such as password protected PDF so that users can feel creation and distribution of confidential documents securely.
Canon PIXMA MX426 good choice printer for home or small office. You can in your house all production and pressroom while ensuring the complete collection automatic installation of 30 pages means fast, control, imitation, and fax from the beginning, as you can extend multitasking. Development violations Canon Wi-Fi printing and print photos from a decent iPad, iPhone, and Android. You can include the print less PC memory card with an ordinary procedure to use favorable images added 2.5-inch LCD.
The second ink cartridge Canon PIXMA MX426 true blue ink is very marked for recording and regular quality images. photo paper and ink mandate for large borderless photos that last up to 300 years when stored in a file photo collection. full interconnection unless Asked closes working space to a printer. Pressing the exploration for its unique in its class as seen and kept in appropriate action.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon PIXMA MX426 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10