Brother DCP-L5500DN Drivers Download
Review– Speed, features and mix of networks in the DCP-L5500DN All-in-One Brother monochrome laser to provide small workgroups and families with only one choice for their printing needs, scan, and copy. This model has and outstanding 42 pages per minute print speed with a resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi for sharp and documents on two sides to save paper automatically. Scanning and copying are possible through the integration of a sheet ADF Document 40 and one plate of standard letter size scanning unit capable of capturing images with an optical resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. In addition, it has an impressive scanning speed of 24 ipm in black and 20 ipm in color.
To accelerate the use, DCP-L5500DN comes with a large 3.7 “color touch screen to quickly scroll through all the settings. It also offers a host USB port for direct printing and scanning. The paper is treated or a standard paper tray 250-sheet multipurpose tray and 50-sheet multi-purpose and total capacity can be expanded to 1,340 sheets with optional trays. it also offers both USB 2.0 and Ethernet connectivity for easy implementation of the printer in your workspace .
navigation menu and create up to 48 custom links via color touchscreen 3.7 “. Even easier, scan for the most popular cloud services including Dropbox, Google Drive, and a note. 250 sheets of paper capacity adjustable tray for letter or legal, in the course of a multipurpose tray 50 envelopes ability or slip types of alternative media. total capacity expandable up to 1340 sheets with optional add-on trays. Active Directory for authentication of network users for help protects against unauthorized access to the device. other security features include Secure function lock, LDAP, SSL / TLS, and more.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Brother DCP-L5500DN Drivers Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10